Friday, August 28, 2009

Only one week to go!

Another week down and just one more week to go. I'm feeling remarkably well and am looking forward to the weekend. On the agenda this weekend......shopping, cleaning and laundry, just the normal weekend stuff. Krysta and I usually go out to dinner and a movie on Fridays and she is missing our regular routine. She asked to go to "Famous Dave's" a BBQ place here in town and was a bit frustrated when I said no. I can't possibly go to a restaurant where I can smell the yummy food but can't eat! Talk about torture! Which is kind of funny because the last movie we saw was Julie and Julia (Meryl Streep is awesome) and that is all about food too! I think I might let her pick the movie to make it up to her. Just as long as it's not Halloween II...........

2 comments:

  1. What are you able to eat, or should I say injest? Do you know how long before you will be able to eat regular food again? Bet you are loosing weight! Not a very fun way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm basically on a liquid diet right now. The dry mouth makes it hard to eat any solid foods. I do try though. Yesterday I ate a muffin but of course I ate it while drinking water at the same time. I've been told I should drink ensure because it has a lot of calories and protein. Unfortunately they also smell like baby soy formula.

    ReplyDelete