Saturday, August 29, 2009

101 degrees today

It was crazy hot today here in Socal and it made me feel so lethargic I didn't get much done. Almost all of August we've had a repeat of "June Gloom" which I knew couldn't last forever. So summer has returned with a bang and wildfires to boot. I just hope we don't get them in Simi this year.


Last night instead of seeing a movie we went to the mall for a little retail therapy. I decided to try a Jamba Juice smoothie. I got a small strawberries wild with a protein boost and it took me about two hours to drink it. I'm not sure if it had a lot of acid in it from the fruit juice or was just too much for my stomach but I was sick all night.


Tomorrow, Caroline wants to take the boys to the park to play. Those little guys sure do have a lot of energy. Here's hoping it's not too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment