Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update and Drama

My six month follow up with the Oncologist was today. He told me that the tumors they had radiated have not grown however a tumor that had not been on previous MRI's had been reported. He didn't know if it was new or if it had been present when I went through radiation. Basically, it's wait for six months and check it again. My tumors are generally benign and he told me not to worry. I'm not sure how it is considered benign if they keep multiplying? I'm just so frustrated as I was hoping for better news.

Here I am feeling sorry for myself and I hear a sound like a window breaking. It's twelve midnight so I go to the window and my next door neighbors house is fully engulfed in flames. They got out okay but it doesn't look like their animals did. I think they've had a worse day than I have!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I saw your post on Dr. Pheo's blog. I am fighting multiple paragangliomas. I live in San Diego. I have a blog also: LifeWithPheo.blogspot.com. I haven't read through your blog yet, but am going to do so tonite. Maybe we can help/support each other. I am on Facebook. You can find me by my email: pam.james@me.com Please feel free to contact me if you need someone or listen, or if you have any questions. I've been fighting for 5 years now, and have done a ton of research. There is also a support board on Facebook. Take care. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete