Thursday, January 21, 2010

Realization of New Year's Resolutions

I wrote last week that my number 1 2010 New Year's resolution is for 2010 to be a better year. I'm happy to report that this is already working out for me!!!! My boss pulled me into her office yesterday and informed me I had been approved for a promotion! Woo Hoo!!!!!!! So for all those of you out there waiting for something good to happen this is proof that good things happen and they can happen to you too! Must go do the happy dance now.....

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are posting again. It gives me a chance to keep up with what you are doing.
    Good for you, going back to school this Spring. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the promotion too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stacey!! Looks like 2010 is already better for you. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete